Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ILN-terviews: Gustavo de Jesus, Richards, Cardinal, Tutzer, Zabala & Zaefferer

Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network.

For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Gustavo de Jesus of Richards, Cardinal, Tutzer, Zabala & Zaefferer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
Mainly assisting clients in their day-to-day operations in commercial matters (corporate, contracts, etc.) and working on mergers & acquisitions of companies.

Who would be your typical client?
Big and mid-size multinational companies.

What would you like clients and potential clients to know about you?
That I always do my best to render first class service at a reasonable price.

What has been your most challenging case? Why?
There have been many challenging cases. It is difficult to pick one.

What has been your proudest moment as a lawyer?
I always feel proud when I see that the client's interests have been protected and when the client recognizes my work.

What do you do when you're not practicing law?
Playing sports and spending time with my family.

What would surprise people most about you?
Perhaps that I am not as serious as I look.

What has been your most memorable ILN experience?
I could not pick one isolated experience.  I have always enjoyed the friendship and warm treatment that I receive at all the ILN meetings.

What career would you have chosen if you weren't a lawyer?
I would have probably chosen architecture.

If a movie were made out of your life, who would you want to play you?
I really cannot imagine somebody playing my life in a movie!! But if I have to say a name, I would pick Robert De Niro.

How would you like to be remembered?
As a good husband and father and basically as a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment