Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ILN-terviews: Can Natan, Ozcan & Natan

Welcome to ILN-terviews, a series of profiles of ILN member firm attorneys, designed to give a unique insight into the lawyers who make up our Network.

For our latest interview, we chose ILN member, Can Natan of Ozcan & Natan in Istanbul, Turkey.

In one sentence, how would you describe your practice?
Mainly working on corporate commercial matters.

Who would be your typical client?
Medium-sized and large foreign invested corporations.

What would you like clients and potential clients to know about you?
That we are a team of legal consultants with a strong, solid background to "make things happen."

What has been your most challenging case? Why?
I think it's impossible to pick one.  Each case/transaction is more challenging than the previous one.

What has been your proudest moment as a lawyer?
When we set up Ozcan & Natan Law Firm with my partner.

What do you do when you're not practicing law?
I enjoy traveling, reading, watching any kind of sports, playing football and going to the movies.

What would surprise people most about you?
I guess nothing!

What has been your most memorable ILN experience?
My first ILN meeting in Paris that I attended as a guest.  I was amazed by the warm welcome of the members and by the friendly atmosphere of the meeting.

What career would you have chosen if you weren't a lawyer?
I'd loved to be a football manager.

If a movie were made out of your life, who would you want to play you?
I think it's too early to think about that.

How would you like to be remembered?
As a good lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment